[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call times - May 11-12

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 15:25:45 UTC 2016

Thanks for this consideration, CCWG-IG colleagues to consider also time slots next week, after CSTD is concluded, so a read out on its deliberations can also be discussed.
I think you will find that the debrief from CSTD discussions will be of even greater interest to many of you than even the CSTD WG that CCWG-IG delivered last week.
I know that Nigel is here and also Jennifer Chang, .Asia is also here. I am not sure who else is on this list, so apologize if I am missing someone else who is on the CCWG-IG list and is here at CSTD.  I think that Constance Bommeler, ISOC is on the list, and some of ISOC's team are here as well.