[ccwg-internet-governance] The GIP's WSIS Forum Report is now available

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:17:44 UTC 2016

Hi

In addition, for people who like to hear things "from the horse’s mouth,” as it were, report-outs from the workshops’ organizers, who were there in Geneva, are contained in

https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2016/Content/documents/outcomes/WSISForum2016—ForumTrack-Outcomes.pdf <https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2016/Content/documents/outcomes/WSISForum2016%E2%80%94ForumTrack-Outcomes.pdf>

Bill