[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Wednesday, May 18

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 01:10:24 UTC 2016

Let's discuss this carefully, and consider how to contribute. For instance, it could be more effective to host a dialogue with GAC members after we develop a clear position,but to develop a position, it is important that CCWG-IG members are informed and current in understanding and not just offering off the cuff statements.
Some governments are committed to Multi lateral, but more are committed to multi stakeholder.
Perhaps the single most useful suggestion we could make is to invite all governments to engage in stakeholder consultation and urge inclusion of stakeholders as expert advisors to the government delegation.