[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Wednesday, May 18

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. carlosraulg at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:38:10 UTC 2016

Dear IG-All,

I´m sorry but I have an overlapping call of the CCT Review Team.
Today´s call is a “plenary call” and our Chair has asked me to
report on our coordination efforts with the PDP on subsequent rounds as
he will not be able to make the call. Look forward to the recording of
your call.

Best regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176