[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Wednesday, May 18

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 12:46:31 UTC 2016

Thanks, Nigel
I was also at the full days of CSTD, and there until the long hours. some were not able to stay until the late hours, both from industry and governments, but Nigel and I were there full time.
I think that the CCWG-IG can be informed by our briefing but also understand that there is work ahead for the ECOSOC.