[ccwg-internet-governance] ICANN board resolution on IG

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed May 18 14:30:58 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Thanks, Rafik, for forwarding this. The next call of the CCWG-IG will be
on organisational matters and I suggest inviting the Chair of the Board
WG IG to join us and discuss how we can have the two groups collaborate.
We no doubt will have many questions, and I would be particularly
interested in finding out the dynamics of having three groups at the
table: Staff, Board, Community.