[ccwg-internet-governance] World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed May 18 15:35:59 UTC 2016

Hello all,

following up on today's conference call and as this is likely to be a
hot topic for the working group in the forthcoming months, I have
created a WIKI page on the World Telecommunication Standardization
Assembly (WTSA16). This can be accessed on:
https://community.icann.org/x/hg6OAw

Please use this page to add more information about the process, the
contents, the preparations, threats, opportunities, calls for action
etc. We are likely to use this page as our core workspace for any
matters pertaining to this important thread. Please also suggest more
links that could go on this page.