[ccwg-internet-governance] Computer Science and Technology Development

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed May 18 15:41:38 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

On today's call ( we discussed the work of the UN's Computer Science and
Technology Development' working group on Enhanced Accountability.

Since several members of our CCWG-IG are members of this working group,
it is likely that we will be discussing this process again in the future.
I have created a WIKI page on https://community.icann.org/x/hg6OAw

We are likely to use this page as our core workspace for any matters
pertaining to this important thread. Please also suggest more links that
could go on this page.