[ccwg-internet-governance] World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed May 18 15:45:00 UTC 2016

Olivier

Can't recall if this was circulated already on this list but see this
request from NTIA for thoughts/comments on WTSA:

https://www.ntia.doc.gov/files/ntia/publications/fr-input-2016-wtsa-05172016.pdf

Matthew

On 5/18/2016 4:35 PM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> following up on today's conference call and as this is likely to be a
> hot topic for the working group in the forthcoming months, I have
> created a WIKI page on the World Telecommunication Standardization
> Assembly (WTSA16). This can be accessed on:
> https://community.icann.org/x/hg6OAw
>
> Please use this page to add more information about the process, the
> contents, the preparations, threats, opportunities, calls for action
> etc. We are likely to use this page as our core workspace for any
> matters pertaining to this important thread. Please also suggest more
> links that could go on this page.

Matthew Shears | Director, Global Internet Policy & Human Rights Project
Center for Democracy & Technology | cdt.org
E: mshears at cdt.org | T: +44.771.247.2987