[ccwg-internet-governance] World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly

Veni Markovski veni.markovski at icann.org
Wed May 18 16:34:25 UTC 2016

Hi, Olivier!
On Q2: We haven't discussed it yet (the call was just published), but regardless of that,  afaik, the NTIA is looking for as many comments, from as many participants as possible. So, perhaps individuals, other organizations, could also submit comments and answers to the NTIA questions.

Best,
Veni

____
P.S. Sent from my iPhone, so any spelling mistakes are due to the "smart" auto-complete software.