[ccwg-internet-governance] World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Wed May 18 17:14:06 UTC 2016

Hi Olivier, all

The NTIA call for inputs makes for interesting reading as background for
WTSA, but we have to think very carefully about whether it is
appropriate or not for ICANN to submit  comments.  If there are DNS
related matters, perhaps - but this is something we should discuss
further and not take lightly given community concerns about scope and
mission.

Matthew

--

Matthew Shears | Director, Global Internet Policy & Human Rights Project
Center for Democracy & Technology | cdt.org