[ccwg-internet-governance] World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 17:33:37 UTC 2016

No,not GAC comment. I was noting that ccwg-ig shld not submit comments to US NTia in my view but as individuals speak to their countries,who maybe GC members. I do not support CCWg -ig taking on all issues outside of ICANn but respect info sharing that may lead to individuals taking independent action.

Sent from my iPhone