[ccwg-internet-governance] World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed May 18 18:07:17 UTC 2016

Olivier

Good evening; you have already had good feedback on this important issue.  One problem (as touched on in Call) is while one could indeed make general statements (in response to NTIA) would be difficult to have detailed views on Regional positions by middle of June given the overall process.

What we can do, for next Call when WTSA is on agenda; is to give an overview of what we know from the different Regions; our GSE team are covering, as far as practical, all the Regional preparation meetings.