[ccwg-internet-governance] World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 18:24:18 UTC 2016

I want to be very clear that I do not support a CCWG-IG contribution into a US call for comments re WTSA. I was noting that anyone who has a country that is engaged in the WTSA could reach out to them, regarding their individual views, and noted that many GAC members are attending WTSA but do not support CCWG-IG getting engaged in a country specific comment. and in fact, I think this is out of scope for CCWG-IG, although it might be that some who are on the CCWG-IG will want to discuss and share information.
I am not opposed to an informational briefing by ICANN, but I am not supportive of CCWG-IG engaging in WTSA, as that is outside the scope of what the purpose of the CCWG-IG is.