[ccwg-internet-governance] Computer Science and Technology Development

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu May 19 00:41:23 UTC 2016

Hello all,

as you have all noticed, whilst I have created several WIKI pages with
all of the correct nomenclature, I made a dog's breakfast of the emails
I sent out. Besides, getting the names & working groups wrong, the URLs
were wrong too. Possibly because I sent these from a building site
(having workers doing building work at home).
So let me try this again, re: WIKI pages:

United Nations Commission on Science and Technology for Development (CSTD)
https://community.icann.org/x/jA6OAw

WTSA16 - World Telecommunication Standardization Assembly
https://community.icann.org/x/hg6OAw

IGF 2016 Workshop
https://community.icann.org/x/eg6OAw