[ccwg-internet-governance] Important information about face to face meeting in Helsinki

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 21:57:11 UTC 2016

apologies that I did read this first.
Let's be sure that we are also gathering information for feedback about whether this approach to meeting works for the community, versus whether it works for the Board and Staff. I am really NOT a fan of the change, but I will not take up time other than to say: let's gather facts and then inform the Board about whether this meeting format works for the community.
That is future.
For our possible face to face, perhaps we can prioritize around a time slot of 75min.I LOVE you guys and gals, but have a few other commitments as well. :-)