[ccwg-internet-governance] Important information about face to face meeting in Helsinki

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Thu May 26 00:05:18 UTC 2016

Good evening

Olivier. You are indeed right. These timings for side meetings have I understand been agreed with Community.

Best.

Nigel

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 May 2016, at 02:00, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com<mailto:ocl at gih.com>> wrote:

Dear Marilyn,

the choice of slots was not made by Desiree. When I enquired about slots, I was told that these are restrictions imposed by meetings staff:
- no slot before 9:00am
- no lunchtime slots
- no slots ending after 6:30pm
- no slots before or after the 4-day meeting (ie. Sunday or Friday)