[ccwg-internet-governance] Important information about face to face meeting in Helsinki

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 00:00:57 UTC 2016

okay. well, so strange.
no lunch time
Subject: Re: [ccwg-internet-governance] Important information about face to face meeting in Helsinki
To: marilynscade at hotmail.com; desiree.cabrera at icann.org; ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
From: ocl at gih.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 01:59:21 +0200

    Dear Marilyn,

    the choice of slots was not made by Desiree. When I enquired about
    slots, I was told that these are restrictions imposed by meetings
    staff:

    - no slot before 9:00am

    - no lunchtime slots

    - no slots ending after 6:30pm

    - no slots before or after the 4-day meeting (ie. Sunday or Friday)

    On 25/05/2016 23:52, Marilyn Cade