[ccwg-internet-governance] URGENT: what is you preferred slot to meet in Helsinki? Fill the DOODLE (was: Fwd: Important information about face to face meeting in Helsinki)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat May 28 10:44:15 UTC 2016

Hello all,

so far very few people have filled in the Doodle poll on
http://doodle.com/poll/vccq8kddqtd3ah98 to choose a preferred slot for a
face to face meeting in Helsinki.
During our past calls, I was under the impression that participants
wanted a face to face meeting in Helsinki to plan for the next 6 months
of work and to use this opportunity to meet with the new ICANN CEO (and
now the the Chair of the Board working group on Internet  Governance).
We are twisting the ALAC's arm to obtain a fully serviced room from a
pool that will be made available for booking at the beginning of June --
but this is first come first served, so ICANN staff making the booking
need to know when is the most suitable time for all.
To help you with your choice, please find a copy (in PDF & in XLS
formats) of the prelimilary schedule as it stood a few days ago.
Please fill the Doodle ASAP. If there is no response, I'll take it that
this group is not interested in meeting face to face in Helsinki and
will not go through the efforts of trying to get a room.
In the meantime, have a good week-end!

Olivier