[ccwg-internet-governance] Next CCWG-IG call times - June 1-3

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat May 28 10:53:33 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

the next call will be an organisational call focussing more on the
working group itself than on the external policy processes (WSIS, WTSA etc).
We plan on inviting the Chair of the newly formed Board Committee on
Internet Governance, Markus Kummer. In order to give him enough notice
on the time slot, please be so kind to fill in the Doodle as soon as you
can.
Thanks,

Olivier