[ccwg-internet-governance] KIND REMINDER: Re: IGF workshop follow-up

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun May 29 06:43:30 UTC 2016

Hello all,

this is a kind reminder of the proposal below. It's been over a week and
I haven't seen any support/opposition and/or suggestions for the
proposed workshop topic below. As it takes some work to file a workshop,
could you please take some time to consider this and comment ASAP? We
have only one week until the deadline for workshop proposals.