[ccwg-internet-governance] KIND REMINDER: Re: IGF workshop follow-up

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun May 29 10:37:57 UTC 2016

Hi Olivier,

Both points are great. an example of a specific multistakeholder model that
has worked. I think we should draft  the description  based on your
suggestion. I don't think we should have WS2 in the description we can just
say the potential participation in future multistakeholder processes will
be discussed.

Best