[ccwg-internet-governance] KIND REMINDER: Re: IGF workshop follow-up

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Mon May 30 08:07:22 UTC 2016

I like Sam's points a lot.  And this may actually give us a chance to talk
more broadly about the Internet governance Eco-system post transition.  We
tend to talk about the component parts of the IG space but perhaps post
transition this is an opportunity to talk about it more holistically, a
little bit of tea leaves reading in terms of the future of the MS model in
the IG ecosystem, the lessons learned from the transition, the role of
governments, multilateral vs Multistakeholder,  etc.

Matthew