[ccwg-internet-governance] KIND REMINDER: Re: IGF workshop follow-up

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue May 31 07:05:36 UTC 2016

Good morning

This seems to be shaping in a coherent fashion to enable a submission to MAG; which in itself is not a trivial process; a but like applying for a job.  What we do need, however, is contributors / panelsits; these have to be listed along with a moderator on application.  We need to finalise this by Friday to allow a submission by 6th June;