[ccwg-internet-governance] CSTD - WORKING GROUP ON ENHANCED COOPERATION

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue May 31 09:37:43 UTC 2016

Colleagues

Good afternoon; an Action from our last CCWG Call was to share the proposed membership of the CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation.  The Group is likely to start its work in the Autumn.

I also thought it might be useful (though others are a better judge) to share a brief overview of the discussions at the CSTD Plenary Meeting earlier this month in Geneva.  Please see attached.

http://unctad.org/Sections/un_cstd/docs/CSTD_2016_WorkingGroup_en.pdf