[ccwg-internet-governance] KIND REMINDER: Re: IGF workshop follow-up

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 31 23:05:21 UTC 2016

Dear Nigel,

thanks for your follow-up and taking note of the suggestions made by
everyone here, are you able to put together a descriptive text that will
tantalise the taste buds of MAG members?
Onto the line-up - if I recall last year correctly, these are usually
marked as tentative and can be amended. May I suggest the same line-up
as in WSIS Forum as a baseline, adding a couple of people to have a
better geographic balance? In particular, we could have people whom we
had asked to join at WSIS Forum but who could not make it? Recognising
that mentioning names on a public list might not be the best use of
resources & protocol, I'll take this up with you (and the WSIS Forum
workshop organising committee) by email.
If anyone on the mailing list wishes to join the group to organise an
IGF workshop or has suggestions for speakers, please email me directly.