[ccwg-internet-governance] Proposed Agenda for F2F meeting

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 13:15:21 UTC 2016

Hi

Sorry I cannot atted and this is a late message but I think we should now
clarify to Markus that ccwg-ig should be in close contact with board group
on ig and there should be a clear line of mutual communication to bring
more transparency to participation of icann at various IG venues

As to the gnso and its motion, we shall be clear on our current activities
and future activities and the benefit of ccwg ig for the community which to
my mind is : acting upon motions and proposals in ig venues that relate to
icann mandate( similar to the statement we wrote )
Bringing transparency to icann's ig related activities
I also think we need to amend our charter. This can be discussed either at
F2F or at another time.

Thanks

Farzaneh