[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2016 Proposal proposed Agenda

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Sep 4 17:22:33 UTC 2016

Dear all,

following up on the thread below, we have until Tuesday 6 September 2016
to update the agenda.

Are you okay with the following agenda which Matthew, Rafik and I
extrapolated from the initial roundtable proposal?

--- cut here ---

1. Introduction - (Matthew Shears - 5 minutes)

2. Brief Update on CCWG Accountability (10 minutes)
- how CWG IANA, CCWG Accountability Work Stream 1 (WS1) and CCWG
Accountability Work Stream 2 (WS2) fit together
- update on WS2 sub-topics

3. Stakeholder Involvement (30 minutes)
Each stakeholder represented in the round table will share their
personal and stakeholder experiences in the WGs, etc., drawing attention
to the processes, tools and methodologies used.
- assessment of the model?
- portability of the model?
- Have we learnt anything from the WS1 process? Are we applying
improvements to WS2?

4. Debate - from discussion to decision - is this model portable to
other fora? (40 minutes)
As decisions are hard to make in a bottom-up multistakeholder system, is
the model used in CCWG Accountability portable to other fora?

5. Wrap up (Matthew Shears - 5 minutes)

--- cut here ---