[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2016 Proposal proposed Agenda

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:10:39 UTC 2016

Looks good.
Don't you also need to offer any changes to the line up of speakers?
To: ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org
From: ocl at gih.com
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 20:22:33 +0300
Subject: [ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2016 Proposal proposed Agenda

    Dear all,

    following up on the thread below, we have until Tuesday 6 September
    2016 to update the agenda.

    Are you okay with the following agenda which Matthew, Rafik and I
    extrapolated from the initial roundtable proposal?

    --- cut here ---

    1. Introduction - (Matthew Shears - 5 minutes)

    2. Brief Update on CCWG Accountability (10 minutes)

    - how CWG IANA, CCWG Accountability Work Stream 1 (WS1) and CCWG
    Accountability Work Stream 2 (WS2) fit together

    - update on WS2 sub-topics

    3. Stakeholder Involvement (30 minutes)

    Each stakeholder represented in the round table will share their
    personal and stakeholder experiences in the WGs, etc., drawing
    attention to the processes, tools and methodologies used.

    - assessment of the model?

    - portability of the model?

    - Have we learnt anything from the
      WS1 process? Are we applying improvements to WS2?

      4. Debate - from discussion to decision - is this model portable
      to other fora? (40 minutes)

      As decisions are hard to make in a bottom-up multistakeholder
      system, is the model used in CCWG Accountability portable to other
      fora?

      5. Wrap up (Matthew Shears - 5 minutes)

      --- cut here ---

    On 25/08/2016 18:14, Olivier MJ