[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2016 Proposal proposed Agenda

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Sep 5 12:39:12 UTC 2016

Thanks Marilyn.

as many people still do not know at this stage whether they'll be able
to attend IGF in person, we probably have to amend the speaker line-up
closer to the date. All speakers currently listed have confirmed their
provisional participation. I'd be reticent to add more... but if some
inform us of their inability to attend in person, we'll need to look for
replacements.