[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2016 Proposal proposed Agenda

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:56:44 UTC 2016

Great, and great job to the co organizers.
I am drowning in IGF MAG work, so I want to both applaud [note my limitations of time] and note that this topic is of high interest to the NRIs.  The IGF Main Session of the NRIs will not directly address this topic: their two topics , drawn from bottom up input are: Enhancing Access and Security/Resiliency in their Main Session/Day Two. All speakers are from the NRIs but there is also an open mike segment.
Should you find it helpful, and this workshop has not YET taken place, I invite Olivier/other co chair, to invite the NRIs to attend this workshop.
I look forward to seeing colleagues at the ICANN57.