[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2016 Proposal proposed Agenda

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue Sep 6 23:13:41 UTC 2016

Good evening

Just to confirm; I have edited the IGF Workshop Proposal 64 - “A Post IANA Transition ICANN” with the agenda outlined in the mail from Olivier below.

From: <ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com<mailto:ocl at gih.com>>
Date: Sunday 4 September 2016 19:22
To: ccwg <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org<mailto:ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>>
Subject: [ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2016 Proposal proposed Agenda

Dear all,

following up on the thread below, we have until Tuesday 6 September 2016 to update the agenda.

Are you okay with the following agenda which Matthew, Rafik and I extrapolated from the initial roundtable proposal?

--- cut here ---

1. Introduction - (Matthew Shears - 5 minutes)

2. Brief Update on CCWG Accountability (10 minutes)
- how CWG IANA, CCWG Accountability Work Stream 1 (WS1) and CCWG Accountability Work Stream 2 (WS2) fit together
- update on WS2 sub-topics

3. Stakeholder Involvement (30 minutes)
Each stakeholder represented in the round table will share their personal and stakeholder experiences in the WGs, etc., drawing attention to the processes, tools and methodologies used.
- assessment of the model?
- portability of the model?
- Have we learnt anything from the WS1 process? Are we applying improvements to WS2?

4. Debate - from discussion to decision - is this model portable to other fora? (40 minutes)
As decisions are hard to make in a bottom-up multistakeholder system, is the model used in CCWG Accountability portable to other fora?

5. Wrap up (Matthew Shears - 5 minutes)

--- cut here ---