[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF 2017: Call for Workshop Proposals

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:27:11 UTC 2017

thanks, I am so sorry but have a conflict that will cut into my joining until half hour. Best wishes to

proceed or if we can start a little later, that is great but not to create a problem I will join when available.

I am on the IGF NRI's call for first 30 minutes and as past Substantive Coordinator and just returned

from Afghanistan IGF, I need to fulfill my commitments there.