[ccwg-internet-governance] Some notes on the previoius CCWG-IG adobe meeting

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 11:18:21 UTC 2017

Hi everyone

In our last call, we decided to issue an announcement to the members and
participants of this group about the WSIS session and ask who will be going
there and if interested to be on the panel. If you are already going to
WSIS and interested contact the co-chairs. A small group will decide on the
list of speakers. (I can't find the link to the session proposal, Olivier
or someone else might be able to help us with that)

For the IGF workshop, a proposal is being developed. Please contribute to
this google doc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/
1tvRgme6crY8DGK8yFToh14-lmNa5OaTFF0dsAB0yw24/edit?usp=sharing

More or less the group decided to submit a proposal at IGF on why the
multistakeholder governance model of ICANN is preferable to alternative
modes of governance for administering the DNS ( not in exactly the same
words, so please correct me or add to it)

We discussed the CCWG-IG public session at previous ICANN. we also
discussed the face to face meeting. I don't remember any major highlights.

As to the CCWG-IG charter amendment, we don't have any information yet of
the result.

Best

Farzaneh