[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS Forum workshop at ITU 2017

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Apr 21 22:45:10 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

as a follow-up to our conference call, one of the action items was to
issue a call for participants / discussion about the panellists for the
WSIS Forum workshop.
Details of the workshop are found on: https://community.icann.org/x/tpTRAw

The current proposed panellist list is shown at the bottom of the page
but at present we do not know who will be present in Geneva for the WSIS
Forum. During the conference call, it was suggested that we ask if any
members of the CCWG IG will be attending in person and whether they
would be interested to appear on the panel. We'll then have the ability
to mix CCWG IG and external participants.