[ccwg-internet-governance] Some notes on the previoius CCWG-IG adobe meeting

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Apr 26 04:45:01 UTC 2017

Colleagues

Good morning.  Just wanted to flag that in order to put in a submission on this (to meet deadline of 3rd May) we will need some further progress on this (though think there is quite a bit of material here).

As has been noted we need to flag (in submission to MAG) the panellists for session (so need a few more names) and have their approval for such.

Should we perhaps do a brief Call on Friday / Monday on this; happy to facilitate;