[ccwg-internet-governance] Some notes on the previoius CCWG-IG adobe meeting

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Apr 26 07:18:21 UTC 2017

Dear Nigel,

thank for this. Yes, we absolutely need a session on this Friday or
Monday. Could Desiree please send out a Doodle ASAP with a range of
Friday & Monday times?

Apologies for the late notice everyone - I was hoping that we all
contributed to the document on-line. It is still not too late: Document:
http://bit.ly/2p38ev1
Thanks,

Olivier