[ccwg-internet-governance] Some notes on the previoius CCWG-IG adobe meeting

Matthew Shears matthew at intpolicy.com
Wed Apr 26 05:17:05 UTC 2017

Are we convinced that this is really that appealing a workshop? We know
MS works for the DNS.  We always talk about looking at ICANN as a best
practice for using MS approaches elsewhere - could we not explore
expanding the learnings of the MS model in ICANN into other pressing
policy areas?

Matthew

--
Matthew Shears