[ccwg-internet-governance] Some notes on the previoius CCWG-IG adobe meeting

Schweighofer Erich erich.schweighofer at univie.ac.at
Wed Apr 26 07:52:46 UTC 2017

Olivier,

I am working now on a principle / or rule of public international law requiring states to respect public Interest in Internet governance. Difficult to argue, it is a question of development of custumary international law. The work of CCWG ACCT is quite useful in this respect.

Maybe some contribution could be helpful.

Best, Erich

ao. Univ.-Prof. Mag. DDr. Erich Schweighofer
Arbeitsgruppe Rechtsinformatik / Centre for Computers and Law
Institut für Europarecht, Internationales Recht und
Rechtsvergleichung / Department of European, International and Comparative Law
Universität Wien / University of Vienna
Schottenbastei 10-16/2/5, 1010 Wien, AT
Tel. +43 1 4277 35305, Fax +43 1 4277 9353
Erich.Schweighofer at univie.ac.at
http://rechtsinformatik.univie.ac.at

IRIS2017 - 20 Jahre, 23.-25.02.2017, Salzburg
https://www.univie.ac.at/RI/iris17
ENISA Annual Privacy Forum APF2017, 07.-08.06.2017, Wien
http://privacyforum.eu/