[ccwg-internet-governance] Input needed for IGF proposal (was: Re: CCWG-IG call of Friday, April 28)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Apr 28 19:07:46 UTC 2017

Hello all,

on today's call we focussed on the CCWG-IG's IGF workshop proposal,
which has a filing deadline of 3 May 2017.
One of the action items is to "Discuss IGF proposal on the mailing list
before Monday, May 1"

I have updated the proposal on: http://bit.ly/2ptTdmH with the headers
of all of the sections that need to be filled in. Please be so kind to
take some time to comment on the proposal, or suggest some alternative
text (using "suggest" mode). Please also pay particular attention to the
list of proposed panellists and suggest potential panellists emphasizing
geographic and gender balance.

We'll close the document on 1st May 2017, 23:59 UTC , in time for giving
the text a final polish and to submit it prior to the deadline.

Have a good week-end,

Olivier