[ccwg-internet-governance] Preparation of IGF roundtable: #76 Multistakeholder governance of the Domain Name System, lessons learned for other IG issues

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Aug 2 17:10:37 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

time has passed by quite fast since our last call on 14th July.
https://community.icann.org/x/L3fwAw
Action items were recorded on: https://community.icann.org/x/Nn3wAw

One of the action items was to design the agenda of the IGF roundtable
that was proposed by this group. Time has passed by fast and I was
unable to issue the reminder on the mailing list due to a family
emergency, but we have 48 hours (until Friday 4th August) to agree to an
agenda and to also amend the speaker list.

The proposal, as accepted: http://bit.ly/2w7knR1

The proposed agenda which I have drafted is on a Google Doc. Please
comment directly on the Google Doc: http://bit.ly/2hnNIU5

Our overall WIKI page for the roundtable:
https://community.icann.org/x/7gLfAw

On the topic of speakers, we have 10 speakers listed. Lori Schulman
commented on the conference call that whilst the list of speakers was
gender balanced and reasonably geographically balanced, it might need
improvement on stakeholder balance. The proposal is to add Ben Butler
from GoDaddy in the line-up as he was suggested in the original line-up
but we had trouble registering participants.
Is there anyone else that you could suggest to add to the list? 11
speakers is already a lot, but we might have drop-outs.

Once again, apologies for making this such a short turnover. 48H.