[ccwg-internet-governance] Preparation of IGF roundtable: #76 Multistakeholder governance of the Domain Name System, lessons learned for other IG issues

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 23:17:21 UTC 2017

If you have a room that allows for an interactive approach, so that you have 3 minute statements, and then open the floor as a sort of 'lightning speakers' and then a set of questions to the audience and engagement -- with the audience, you can have all the speakers that you have proposed.

It is very important to also have geo diversity, and also include the ccTLD community and RIR community, in my personal view.

I am not in any way a candidate to speak. I am merely hoping o help us to create a well balanced and effective workshop.

However, we need at least one critic about "really" what is ICANN/is it truly multi stakeholder?

And then one at least that can describe that ICANN is unique, as it make binding policy on a limited, but critical part of the unique identifiers. And how that fits into the larger eco system.

And maybe someone who is trying to expand ICANN's functions.

Do we have a V.Chair of GAC? good to have ...