[ccwg-internet-governance] Open consultation for ITU CWG-I

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 20:47:09 UTC 2017

I am not responding for Nigel but I assume -- to be corrected -- a single unique Internet root.

After all, we did fight that off with Site Finder and various other weird challenges.

And, I just posted that I support ICANN responding.

For anyone not following scary ITU and UN discussions, maybe we can up that ante and have an informational call.