[ccwg-internet-governance] GNSO council motion on CCWG-IG

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 02:10:42 UTC 2017

Hi Marilyn,

The comments were made mostly by councillors from Registrars and Registries
SG, but also Heather from IPC raised concerns about the issue of
accountability and reporting of the group activities. I assume those are
their respective SG/C positions.
As highlighted by Greg it is not just a structure issue. The structure we
would propose should also cover those issues as we tried before in the
amend charter to respond to questions about mission, relation to Board
Working Group and so on,
reporting from the different group's representatives will complement other
mechanisms we should work on.

Best,

Rafik