[ccwg-internet-governance] GNSO council motion on CCWG-IG

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Aug 31 14:05:01 UTC 2017

On 31/08/2017 15:44, Marilyn Cade wrote:

> I saw your suggestion for a monthly update.  While this might deserve
> some consideration, perhaps we need to ask what we are updating on?
> External events that we are tracking that are of relevance; how ICANN
> is affected; etc.?
>

> Perhaps Nigel and I might collaborate on a short list of such events
> to post to the fuller group.   I kind of think that a quarterly update
> might work better in terms of work load.

Seeing that other CCWGs report to their chartering organisations on a
monthly basis, I would lean towards having a monthly update. It doesn't
need to be super long. It just needs to keep the Chartering
Organisations updated about what is going on, so they could, if
something raises their interest, ask questions whilst events are
unrolling and not months too late.