[ccwg-internet-governance] Invitation to contribute to annual WSIS reporting _ ICANN

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Mon Jan 2 10:00:13 UTC 2017

Colleagues

Good morning.  The attached is the ICANN contribution to the Annual WSIS
exercise (see below). The Calling letter is attached.

From:  Stephanie Kermoal <Stephanie.Kermoal at unctad.org> on behalf of stdev
<stdev at unctad.org>
Date:  Wednesday 30 November 2016 18:01
To:  Nigel Hickson <nigel.hickson at icann.org>
Subject:  [EXTERNAL] REMINDER: Invitation to contribute to annual WSIS
reporting _ ICANN

Dear Mr. Hickson,

We would like to kindly remind that the deadline to submit inputs to the
report of the Secretary-General on "Progress made in the implementation of
and follow-up to the outcomes of the World Summit on the Information Society
at the regional and international levels" is 15 December 2016.

For your information, we are forwarding you the letter sent to you last
month inviting your organisation to contribute to the report.

Please note that we have updated the list of moderators/co-facilitators of
the WSIS action lines presented in the Annex of the Reporting Template.

We look forward to receiving the inputs from your organization.

Best regards

CSTD secretariat