[ccwg-internet-governance] ITU - EXPERT GROUP ON THE REVISION OF THE INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION REGULATIONS (EG-ITRs)

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jan 3 11:45:57 UTC 2017

Dear Nigel,

I agree with Patrik. In fact, should we mention that should any of the
ITRs touch on aspect of running the Internet including the coordination
of the Internet identifiers, that's crossing a red line which makes any
work, discussion, preparation and funding of such a conference
absolutely futile? Should we be clear on this from the outset, so as to
avoid an abominable waste of money and time for all concerned?

Kindest regards,

Olivier -- member of the UK delegation at the 2012 WCIT