[ccwg-internet-governance] ITU - EXPERT GROUP ON THE REVISION OF THE INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATION REGULATIONS (EG-ITRs)

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue Jan 3 17:14:52 UTC 2017

Good afternoon

Good to see a useful debate taking place.  Worth confirming (as Bill
flagged) that documents for this ITR “Expert Group” are only available to
member States and Sector members.  ICANN is not a Sector member (ISOC is) so
we only attend such meetings where specifically invited or as part of
another delegation.