[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF Community Public Consultation: Call for Inputs - Taking stock of the 2016 work program and 11th IGF and suggestions for 2017 and 12th IGF

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Mon Jan 16 13:45:31 UTC 2017

Colleagues

Good Afternoon; further to the request below, would be really opportune, and
welcome to have any thoughts from those who attended the IGF last month on
the two highlighted questions below, just brief e-mails  / messages / calls
would be more than welcome.

If I could have them in next 2-3 days (as deadline in Sunday) that would be
most welcome.

More views the better (as my memory not that brilliantŠ.)