[ccwg-internet-governance] PUBLIC IG SESSION AT COPENHAGEN (ICANN 58)

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:27:33 UTC 2017

I would like to add in the implications of the SDG agenda for ICANN and its community internally, and externally.

Also, and I gently advise: there is NO ITU WSIS meeting, other than the ITU Council WG on WSIS. there is the WSIS Forum, which while heavily organized by the ITU, is a multi IGO forum. I hope to reinforce that message as UNCTAD, UNESCO, and WIPO are co organizers. [😊]